I have worn the wpstudios.net label for years without many issues and lunarpages was a decent hosting vendor. Yet, there comes a time when change is needed.
I am retiring wpstudios.net in favor of the tigersndragons.com . This is partly due to want for expressing creativity, having fun with the site, and partly due to change in hosting vendors. With the new vendor, I am able to use more advanced Java technologies at a good price. However, I still have to migrate older work to the new site (maybe with a refreshed look as well). So for the interim, I have built a mock up of what tigersndragons.com look and feel will consist. As well, I have designed some work for Bret's cosmetology work.
In the new design, I have found usefulness in jQuery, HTML5, xhtml, and CSS3 as a really nice display tool. I mean to move content to Blogger as a Content Managment System like how most people use WordPress. In this way I can keep content fresh without having to design or redesign portions.
I hope you enjoy the work and look forward to your responses.
No comments:
Post a Comment